Twin Rivers Technologies has the largest portfolio of Fatty Acid offerings in Oleochemical industry with broadest range of raw materials. Twin Rivers continues to be focused on R&D of new products, product lines and processes to ensure that our customers are receiving only the best products, made by the best raw materials and that are produced in a plant that operates safely and efficiently. Read more below to find out about our Commercial highlights from 2018 or
TRT remains committed to add products and capabilities to meet our customer’s needs
- Our domestic production lowers lead time significantly allowing customers to make real time business decisions and lower chance of additional costs due to change in customer demand. This capability virtually takes away supply risk due to vessel delays from Southeast Asia.
- Additionally we offer solutions for those customers needing a sustainable product i.e. Coconut only or Mass Balance Palm based fatty acids. TRT’s Quincy, MA site is RSPO certified. Vegetable products can be sold as CNO only or Mass Balance certified
- We offer natural Glycerin that is non biodiesel/ester based that is manufactured in a plant that is SQF certified, as well as Hydrolysis crude glycerin with no methanol in process. During our 2018 SQF audit, Twin Rivers received TRT received an “Excellent” rating.
- Twin Rivers Technologies has several product offerings that have received Halal Certification from the Halal Advisory Group.
- In 2018, TRT expanded our fractionated products with C6 and C8 capability as well as our Kosher offerings with S210K and offered a coconut based glycerin
- Continued focus on PEOPLE, PLANET & PERFORMANCE as shown by CSR program development
and program recognition
- One of our 2018 Sustainability initiatives included styrofoam cup reduction at our facility. We replaced all styrofoam with heavy duty reusable cups that are BPA-free, made in the USA, dishwasher safe and suitable for both hot and cold liquids
- TRT received the 2018 Associated Industries of Massachusetts (AIM) Sustainability Award
- In 2018, Twin Rivers ranked in the top 10% and received Ecovadis’ Gold ranking
To help battle the challenging transportation climate due to driver shortage, TRT added 10 new carriers in 2018 to diversify and allow flexibility to meet customer demand
- We added a terminal in North Carolina partnering with Superior Carriers to have a Southeast Terminal with more local deliveries
- We continue to evaluate intermodal and flexitank shipments
In 2019, Twin Rivers will continue to look into plant capabilities and expansion as well transportation options, while focusing on Sustainability and customer service. Please contact your Account Manager or visit our website to contact us