If you are looking for a unique and interesting opportunity, then you should join our team.
Twin Rivers Technologies is a specialty chemical manufacturer located in Quincy, MA. Our plant has the ability to produce over 80 different types of fatty acids and glycerin and is RSPO certified to offer sustainable palm based fatty acids to customers. Additionally, our site holds SQF, Kosher and Halal certifications.
TRT recognizes that people are the most important part of our business as customers and employees. We understand that our people play an essential role in sustainable operations and we rely on their high level of performance to be successful. We are proud to have a dedicated workforce of over 120 employees with an average tenure of 10 years. Twin Rivers enjoys the benefits of a highly self-motivated, skilled, and experienced organization.
We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive wages
- Paid time off ( Vacation, Sick & 10 paid Holidays)
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Comprehensive medical coverage including vision
- EPO Plan with HRA
- HDHP with HSA
- Dental coverage
- Medical FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- 401k with 4% company match*
- Group Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Full Onsite Gym
- Legal Insurance
- Additional Voluntary Insurances such as Critical Illness, Hospitalization & Accident
- Rewards & Recognition
- Legal Insurance
- Internal growth opportunities
- Tuition assistance
Additionally TRT boasts programs such as:
- Sustainability Committee – focus on our path to a sustainable future through our people, our planet and our performance. Includes emphases on social sustainability, corporate social development, and environmental and economic sustainability,
- Rewards & Recognition Committee – empowering our management team to rewards their teams and individual contributors
- Charitable Donations Committee – TRT is an active participant in the local and regional community. Our Charitable Donations committee works to ensure that we are able to give to local charities that are important to our employees.