Many of our customers are large global companies that have embraced the concept of environmental and social performance, and expect their suppliers to do the same. This reinforces the business value of our programs and involves all levels of the organization in the commitment to achieve our goals.
Posts about sqf - Page 1
Twin Rivers Technologies produces Fatty Acids and Glycerin. Our facility is located in Quincy, MA and we are one of the largest Oleochemical manufacturers and suppliers in North America. With fractional distillation, crystallization, partial and complete hydrogenation capabilities, we manufacture and supply a product
line that includes over 80 different types of fatty acids. Twin Rivers has the unique capability of meeting the changing demands of the market with the most comprehensive product line in the industry and R&D capabilities to support our customers changing needs.
To view our most recent product catalog, click here.
In addition to offering a wide variety of naturally based specialty chemicals, TRT is focused on sustainability, reliable production capabilities, hiring and retaining the best employees and improving on our supply chain expertise and offering the certifications that our important to our customers.
- UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) Alignment
- Ecovadis Status: Gold (2019), Silver (2020)
- Associated Industries of Massachusetts AIM) Sustainability Award 2018
- Experienced Workforce (average tenure of 10 years)
- 24/7 continuous operations
Supply Chain Expertise
- Deep water port for tropical oil delivery
- On site scales for railcars and trucks
- Short line rail road operations
- Kosher, Halal and food grade product line
- SQF Certified
- RSPO Mass Balanced Product Line
- REACH Compliance
You can also view our current products on our website. We have products available in the following product categories
- Coconut Fatty Acid
- Fractionated Coconut Fatty Acid
- Food Grade and Kosher Fatty Acid
- Refined Glycerin
- Stearic Fatty Acid (Vegetable and Tallow)
- Oleic Fatty Acid
- Tallow Fatty Acid
Don't see a product that meets your requirements, please contact our Supply Strategy team here
Would you be surprised if I told you the term food grade is not regulated? And that not all food grade designations are equal? Both are true and as a result, its use is not consistent across the market or with all suppliers.