Dear Valued Customers,
As we continue to monitor COVID-19, in accordance with all state and federal guidelines and recommendations, Twin Rivers Technologies would like to keep you abreast of changes that have been implemented or will be in the short term. In addition to all of the actions documented in our previous letter (https://www.twinriverstechnologies.com/blog/covid-19), Twin Rivers has implemented several expansions to our original actions to continue to ensure the safety and security of our employees, which remains our highest priority. Below you will see several salient points that may affect your business. Please read below and contact us with any questions.
TRT’s COVID-19 Response Team has taken the following steps:
- TRT will not attend business conferences or business gatherings until further notice
- TRT Employees have been encouraged to avoid personal travel and social gatherings with greater than 10 people
- All personnel, including our essential TRT staff, will have their temperature taken before being allowed on site. Anyone who has a temperature above 100.4°F will be denied entry to our site
Supply Chain & Business Continuity
- We have further expanded our remote workforce so that only essential personnel are at our Quincy, MA facility daily. Support staff are fully engaged remotely.
- A limit on the number of trucks per day that can be loaded at our facility has been put in place to minimize the amount of contact our staff has with drivers. As a result, there may be extended lead times on truck orders. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding and cooperation
- Effective March 30, 2020, Twin Rivers Technologies will be implementing a policy of issuing Certificate of Analysis (CoA) in electronic form only. We are implementing this policy as yet another way to minimize contact between personnel on site, carriers and the end customers
In this crucial time, we continue to adapt and make necessary changes to maintain production in order to supply our valued customers and to continue to ensure the safety of those entering and leaving our facility.
President & CEO